From the manufacturer
The Tru-Fire Difference
When Tru-Fire designs a new product, we want to make certain it gives you, the consumer, years of trouble-free use and dependability. One of the first issues we address is using the same material on the internal firing mechanism. This is important because when different metals with different hardnesses are combined in a firing mechanism, premature wear can and often times will occur. Be careful, other release companies firing mechanisms are made from different metals altogether. Tru-Fire, on the other hand, designs firing mechanisms to utilize the same metal and hardness on all of our release firing components.During the development of a new release, we test the new model at a staggering 200 pounds for 20,000 continuous cycles. By testing our products at this extreme level of weight and cycles, we are insured that you the consumer will have a release that will not fail you.
Adjustable Trigger Travel
If you want the finest, most precise length adjustment system in the industry – you’ve found it. Our system is able to adjust the length between the trigger and the strap by over 1″.
Fits Both Left and Right Hands
Easy use for anyone and avoids any complicated set ups
Padded Nylon Strap
Adds comfort and strength to the release.
Comes in Junior Size
Available for any young hunters who want to increase their shooting skills with an actual release.
- AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE – The Velcro strap provides a quick and comfortable fit and allows you to make adjustments as needed. Easy to use and an affordable price tag!
- STURDY. SMOOTH – The patriot has a durable steel trigger with a smooth release whether it’s your first shot or the thousandth, its built to last and guaranteed to fit the smallest of hands
- ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER – Adjust the sensitivity to control the trigger travel
- AMBIDEXTROUS – The trigger head rotates a full 360 degrees making it appropriate for either Left or Right hand shooters
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA – The most economical American made release with a thinner lighter geometric body, perfect for a junior archer